Zoning Permits Required For:
1. Erection of any building or structure in Vermilion Township
a. Living space
b. Attached garage
d. Structural alterations
1. Porch roof
2. Addition of windows, but not replacement
3. Patio enclosures
4. Dormers or garage conversion to living space
5. Interior renovations of over 30% of living space
e. Sheds, pole barns, accessory buildings
f. Portable buildings (storage buildings on skids)
4. In-ground swimming pools
5. Driveways (permits for curb cuts for driveways are secured from the Township Road Superintendent, Stanley Road).
6. Agriculture: Buildings constructed for the primary purpose of agriculture are required to have a permit.
There is no fee for this type of structure.
7. Parking lots, commercial and industrial
8. Occupancy permit for commercial and industrial buildings
9. 4-H projects
For zoning permits and further information contact:
VERMILION TOWNSHIP ZONING INSPECTOR
VERMILION TOWNSHIP OFFICES
1907 STATE RD.
VERMILION, OHIO 44089